Thursday, February 25, 2010

Arthur's 9th birthday

The 'rock climbing wall' party is yet to come but we had cupcakes in the park with Gummy and Gumpa and the neighbours on Arthur's actual birthday. Can't believe how old he is already!

Seem to have roped myself into doing a 1km ocean swim myself on 7th March! Got a bit over keen watching Dunc do the Cole Classic and after too many champagnes at a recent wedding I had talked myself and Klaire into taking part in the next one (having only met Klaire at the hen weekend the week before!) Madly training and not ready at all but all part of the fun. Dunc and I are also BOTH training for a half marathon in May. My first one - pre-40 challenge and all that - not long to go now! Dunc has done a half before so he will no doubt do it in half the time that I do!

Poor Iona is already being subjected to 'girlie' hairdos! I realised that she had just enough hair to pull into two bunches - managed to keep them in for a total of 2 mins before she wrenched them out






No comments: