Friday, March 30, 2012

Mid January 2012 - London visiting Gummy & Gumpa

I flew to London mid January with Arthur and Iona. Much as I'd have loved to bring all the kids, this trip was about Gumpa and Gummy without overloading them. All the kids will be over in June 2012 so this was a special visit just to make sure that Gumpa was being looked after, staying strong, hanging in there etc.

Iona took to chilly London life very stylishly.


Gummy and Arthur (with his new gear from Camden Market after a shopping spree with me and Auntie Hanni!!)


Hanni and Gumpa.


Gumpa receiving Iona's magical 'healing' with Hanni in the background.


Deep in thought giving her healing touch with 'Pumpkin' ear muffs!


Godfather Will with Arthur and his lovely son Casper.


Godmother Moo with Iona and gorgeous Jonah.


Iona with Hanni's spare ukelele. Since this trip I have donated my orange ukelele to Iona and treated myself to a gorgeous tenor Fender ukelele.


No comments: